Sunday, March 10, 2019

Unalakleet Checkpoint Nicolas Petit arrival!

No comments from me as I need to get out for a ski!  I will update later . . . I will say his team is looking stellar bright eye, happy, fast into the checkpoint.  Nic was a hoot!  He was given his gold coast gold and an amazing carving!  As he shook the mayor's hand he said, "You are going to want to wash that hand right away!"







































5 comments:

twinsetellen said...

Thank you, thank you! These are wonderful!

Susan said...

Fabulous that you were there to see Nic P arrive in town, Nancy. Super photos - the dogs look in better shape than their musher! Happy Iditarod week.

Anonymous said...

I truly treasure your work, Great post.

Anonymous said...

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting.
I wonder how a lot effort you place to make this type of wonderful informative web site.

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to generate a great article...
but what can I say... I put things off a whole lot and never manage to
get anything done.