Sunday, March 10, 2019

Good-bye Nic, Hello & Good-bye Pete, Joar, & Jessie!

My husband saw Nic leave and was able to get a few photos of him departing.  After ski lessons today we waited for the pack of Pete, Joar and Jessie to arrive.  They pulled in, grabbed some things from their food bags, Joar snacked his dogs, and they all left about as fast as I am writing this little bit----AMAZING!

Drop dogs waiting for a ride to Anchorage.
 Nic departing


Pete arriving 
 Pete
Pete 
 Pete
Pete

Joar 
 Joar

 Jessie
 Jessie


Jessie 



 Joar
 Joar
 Joar
 Jessie leaving

 Bye Jessie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your site is
very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your web site by means of Google even as searching for a related topic,
your website got here up, it appears good.
I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your
stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic.
I really like what you have acquired here,
certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web
site.

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is an extremely
neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for
the post. I will certainly return.

Anonymous said...

I every time used to study article in news papers but now as
I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for articles or reviews,
thanks to web.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to develop a brief comment so as to thank you for the precious tips and
tricks you are placing on this site. My time-consuming internet research has now been compensated
with sensible content to share with my co-workers.
I would point out that we website visitors are unquestionably fortunate to live in a perfect network with so many marvellous professionals with great points.

I feel really grateful to have come across the website and
look forward to so many more brilliant moments reading here.
Thanks a lot once again for everything.