Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Sky Runner by Emelie Forsberg: a Book Review
I am not too sure how I stumbled across this athlete but over the last few years, I have followed Emelie Forsberg on twitter and her blog. An amazing lady who loves the mountains and outdoors. An ultra-long distance runner and a ski mountaineer. Emelie is a person I find interesting and motivating. I no longer run and I never ever ran these distances! I find her insight on her training and life intriguing and motivating. I might be a tiny bit jealous that she lives in a stunning spot on earth with water, mountains, great skiing, and what appears to be a darn cute home.
The format of her book is both relaxing and informative. Great photos, recipes, workout information, and yoga it is a nice mix and a breath of fresh air in this genre.
Thanks, Emelie for sharing your world with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You could certainly see your skills in the paintings you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to mention how
they believe. Always follow your heart.
Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.
I am taking your feeds also
I really appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for
this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made
my day! Thank you again!
Tremendous things here. I am very glad to see your post.
Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?
Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is very cool.
I'm impressed by the details that you have on this website.
It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra
articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just
the information I already searched all over the place and just could
not come across. What a perfect website.
Post a Comment