Most of you are most likely thinking snow but no! Life moves on and we are all certainly along for the ride through aging. I have mixed thoughts on this years DAY yeap I am 58 years old. For some reason, I have thought more about this number than other numbers for many years. I think the last BIG number for me was actually 28 as I was almost 29 and what was I doing with my life because after all, I was almost 30! Then I just went through all these years having birthdays and not really thinking much about having birthdays at all. Another year, life moves forward. I am not a big birthday person as I don't need everyone to know it is my birthday (yah, right I am blogging about it). I think it is nice to mark the passing of time. I like the passing of seasons, another year, and another year on earth doing all the things I love to do.
As I write this post we have a nice big old fall storm blowing in from the Bering Sea. Winds are clocking in around 40mph, rains are lashing the house, and it is generally loud outside with Mother Nature raging away. Rainwater is blowing in under the front door a bit. I contemplate 58 . . .
Let it be known I only thought about this a bit. The day has passed and all I can not think about is snow . . . when will arrive, when can I ski, will my knee hold up and work as well or better than it used too?
1 comment:
My worst birthday, by a long margin, was 30.
You certainly don't look 58, and your level of fitness must be better than many in their twenties and thirties.
Post a Comment