I start my day off with Yoga in The Park by
Shanti Yoga Studio. The sunshine was a little intense out there under our Montana Big Sky. The energy was great! I bet they had well over 60 people practicing yoga this morning.
 |
| Shanti Yoga Studio celebrated their 11th year this morning with Yoga in The Park. |
 |
| Mats were out and about as we gathered for an hour of yoga this morning. |
As I was walking home after yoga this morning . . . I often find myself thinking this . . . Yes, this is really my home! I get to live in this vibrant small Montana town. I can walk to a wide variety of stores compared to our Alaska village life. I enjoy both places I get to call home . . . but Whitefish is softer, easier, gentler than my northern home. The pace is slow and restful down here in a different way than in the north. Healthy lifestyles are everywhere here. I draw great inspiration from all the positive examples of healthy choices that surround me down south.
1 comment:
A slow and restful pace ~ I could use that. It looks so peaceful :-) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment