![]() |
| Breakfast on the road . . . oh, how I love fresh raspberries! |
![]() |
| The joys of a campfire lightening up the night! |
![]() |
| Miss Sadie enjoying the green lush grass. We don't have grass like this in the village. June 1st (today) is Miss Sadie's Birthday. She is 9 years old. Sadie came to us as a rescue 7 years ago! |
![]() |
| As I call Powder King: "My Retirement Community." I have yet to ski here but I know I would love the place. |
![]() |
| Oh, where does the bear crap? Any place the bear wants! |
![]() |
| Boy and his dog. |
![]() |
| Girl and her dog. Birthday Girl---my Sadie! |
![]() |
| I would say a nice small black bear. |
![]() |
| You should be able to see the rear print here. |
![]() |
| Mount Robson, is such a stunning peak! |
![]() |
| Camp at Mount Robson. |
![]() |
| Our new Mountain Hardware tent, that sleeps two people and two dogs comfortably. |
![]() |
| Our Camp Kitchen |
![]() |
| Jiffy Pop Popcorn on the fire . . . the secret is vice grips and a leather glove! |
![]() |
| Both BC and the Yukon have the greatest picnic tables. The Yukon tables are a sheet of plywood which makes them HUGE! |
![]() |
| Miss Tally who doesn't like bugs! |
![]() |
| We camped at the Icefields tent only campground. This place has a lot of fond memories from my mountaineering days. |
![]() |
| Coffee a must no matter what! I am always the first one up and the coffee is my job. |
![]() |
| I just love evergreen trees. I especially love pines against a high alpine sky with fresh snow on them. |
![]() |
| Panorama of our Icefields camp. |
![]() |
| Early morning with the Columbia Icefields in the background. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment