 |
| I am so grateful for this wonderful friendship I have with Lynn. We meet in AK years ago when we taught in the same rural school. This was summer knitting visit #6. |
Traditions are a wonderful thing! Lynn and I agreed years ago we would get together every summer once she left Alaska. This year, I traveled to Seattle. Lynn and I traveled on to Birch Bay. We were able to knit and chat endlessly over tea, coffee or Golden Milk.
Who doesn't love joining up with a great friend and it feels like you were never ever apart? What a major score in Lynn!
 |
| On the ferry to Bainbridge Island. I just love ferry travel on peaceful waters. I must say I felt like the country mouse as I negotiated light rail, walking city streets to the ferry, and getting to the island. |
 |
| Looking back to Seattle. |
 |
| Jenny and I enjoying a Birch Bay beach walk. |
 |
| Mount Baker |
 |
| The wood pile . . . I loved that both Lynn and I know how to stack wood properly with corners and all. Jenny was the quality control supervisor. |
 |
| One of Lynn's masterpieces. Her Norwegians as we call them are stellar! The traditional design elements Lynn adds to her knits are spot on stunning! |
 |
| We had a wonderful day with drizzly rain. We holed up in front of the fireplace and knitted the day away. |
 |
| Carraig-Fhada vest a #KateDavies design made some great progress while in Birch Bay. |
 |
| Not our best photo . . . just great knitting! |
 |
| Jenny making sure we are getting from point A to point B as only a McNab dog can do! |
No comments:
Post a Comment