How the heck are you? I haven't written in so long and really thought about just tossing you to the wind and saying good-bye forever. Paper and pen have been my method of journaling of late. I really do like that tried and true method of journalling the best! Paper and some kind of writing instrument---works great as I think about WHY DO I FEEL THE NEED TO SHARE MY LIFE WITH THE WORLD! Then there is IG, Facebook, Ravelry, how much of a digital footprint do I actually need. Who is really stopping by to read this blog anyway besides the strange trolling sites from dubious countries, or just plain ol'strange people trying to lure you into thinking they are in fact real when they are a porn site. Then I have to think why am I writing anyway . . . I originally set out to blog as a way to just write more.
The other issue I am always trying to figure out if I should keep using blogger which is free, never really updated, a basic tool and why pay $$$$ to blog . . . Wordpress is more sophisticated and has been around a long period of time and one can pay to have more whiz-bang. I am as basic and non-whiz-bang as one can be.
![]() |
| Back in mid-March when Sadie could ski with me before leg/knee #2 went out. |
I will post this letter to you Blog and then see what happens maybe with C-19 (as I am calling this freaking mess), our current huge storm, Miss Sadie who blew out her other rear leg, living in a shutdown village, and feeling rather isolated. I will write more and use you again Blog.
No matter what I am very grateful for all that I do have, for family, dear friends, my great life, my wonderful husband, great health, and technology to connect with the rest of the world! Get outside, make the best of what you have and I will do the same!
Writing-on, Create-on, & Knit-on,
Wool-n-Ski
{thank you EZ for the Knit-on which makes me use it for other ons' in life.}
“Knit on with confidence and hope through all crises.”
― Knitting Without Tears


1 comment:
Nice to hear from you again! I've always enjoyed your blog.
~ Just another knitter on Ravelry and your friend, Julie (woolyjooly) in Minnesota
Post a Comment