Thursday, September 26, 2019

Mont Blanc Trek, Traveling, & Home (Part I)

(I will be writing/posting in PARTS to make this easier for me and my readers.)

Where does one begin when you head off on a trip and return home  . . . thinking did all of this really happen  . . . well yes it did!  What a grand adventure!

Late August I flew out of the village and into Anchorage (ANC).  I left a day early so not to be caught/stuck in UNK (village) due to weather.  This gave me a day in the city as I waited for my flight out just after midnight.  I had a great lunch at a new-ish place that has opened on Spennard called "The Writers Block".  I can highly recommend their lunches and a look around the shop.

I love the outside look of the building as it nicely ties in with books on a shelf.

Cute, clean, with nice spaces for eating, sipping your favorite drink, and visiting.

A great tomato basil soup---dang tasty!

Mr. Moose in ANC airport as I head south to Seattle.



No comments: