Friday, September 27, 2019

Mont Blanc (Part II)

The I am spoiled rotten part of the trip was flying First Class most of my way to Geneva!  What a treat this was and yummy too!

Top of the photo is Iceland Air lunch!  Chocolates were on the flight from Munich to Geneva!

Real coffee cup with wonderful rich coffee!

Organic snacks!

I always get a kick out of funny signs . . . like would you be sucked out down into the abyss of crap here if you were to be sitting on the Loo!

In Edmonton airport where I spent a long-long-long time as the plane had a mechanical, then I missed my connection in Reykjavik.  Iceland Air sent me to Munich which is a HUGE airport, then I flew back to Geneva.  I felt like I was on Missin Impossible as I had all these endless challenges to complete to get to the hotel in geneva. 

Iceland which looks a lot like my home on the tundra!

Iceland

Iceland


No comments: