Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Hi, I am Cleo!


Hi,

I am Cleo and I am a goat!  I figured I would tell you that just in case you are thinking, "What the heck . . .  a goat in a rural Alaskan village?!"  I used to live in Fairbanks which I am told is far colder than this place on the shores of Norton Sound.  I am not completely buying that bit of information.  I live outside and have a house with straw inside.  I have a small enclosure to stretch my legs. I do get milked inside a nice heated garage. 


Right now I am getting milked by this lady who comes by wearing a light bulb on her head which I really think is weird!  She talks to me and I like that but don't tell her.  What I really want is for my girl to come back and take care of me. I don't know where she went.  This lady learned how to milk me and she is doing a pretty good job.

Last night though she let me lose like my girl does and then I trot right back into my pen.  Only last night I totally didn't do this and I had a blast!  I was "NOT IT" the lady was "it" and she had to chase me!  It was so much fun!  I went this way and that way and around the house and around the house.  This lady kept following me and trying to outsmart me, but I am a Nubian Goat after all!  Since it was getting later and she kind of outsmarted me a bit I did go back in my pen.  This morning she did a much better job only I didn't get to play tag at all. Dang, that was fun last night!

The lady did tell me that my milk is really good in her coffee in the morning.  I am very proud of the fact that I do produce such a good milk.  I felt proud when she told me that my milk was delicious! As much as this lady is ok I really am hoping that my girl will be back soon.

Good night,

Cleo

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Hi Cleo! You sound like a very clever goat :-D.