Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Followers a question?

Greetings to those who stop by and leave messages! 

My question to you all is I am not sure how to leave you a reply.  A message comes into my email and I reply that way when you have left a message.  is anyone getting these replies? Is there a way (I obviously don't know about) I can reply to your comment on my blog page? Below the comment you left me?

I see this on some peoples blog that use blogger.  Any ideas/help/tips would be wonderful!

Thanks!

PS---WE HAVE SNOW!

2 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

It's a different setting under the comments format somewhere. I used to use that and prefer to be able to answer individual comments, but something was harder for some people to be able to leave comments, period, so I changed it. Let me know if you figure out something new!

woolyjooly said...

I have commented a couple of times and have never seen a reply from you, but not always expecting a conversation either. I don't have a blog and rarely remember my Google ID so I don't go back in to see if you've replied. Sometimes I look at other comments from your earlier blogs. Thanks for thinking of us. I enjoy following your peregrinations and your dogs (and of course, the knitting)!