Monday, May 11, 2020

C-19 . . .

I call it C-19 as it is just easier and it calls less attention to it as well.  Not that we should ignore it by any means!  I know I am not alone in how I feel about this thing that is wreaking havoc around the world, causing pain and suffering and is just a pain in the ass to us all.  I feel horrible for the families who are suffering from losing family members.  Health care works and a health care system pushed to its limits.  It is all horrible, painful, and frustrating! C-19 is pushing us and countries to ALL TO OUR LIMITS!   There is then the talk of the good that can and will come out of all of this pandemic.

Hmmmmm . . . I am sure there are many who are having an extremely hard time right now trying to see any good at all!  My heart goes out to those suffering at this time.

 

1 comment:

shandy said...

Hi, Nancy. Just realised that you had posted some blog entries. Have you managed to migrate South this year? And, more importantly, what is on your needles?