Monday, April 15, 2019

OOOPS! NOT! Wool-n-Ski is moving to WordPress

Once again, I think, I am going to move the blog over to Wordpress. I STOP, THINK, get started and say NO not yet!

Here I am still blogging away on Blogger!  One thing I am going to work on though is my writing and posting more often.  I want my voice here to be more real more me.  I want my blog to be more of a journal that I write for myself and share with you the reader.  I have always enjoyed writing and keeping a journal.  I feel a digital scrapbook is easy to maintain and obviously, others can follow along.  I get inspiration from other blogs that I enjoy.  Thank you, bloggers, who are willing to share your world with us.

What is new? I changed the layout to a more trendy look, at least in my books! Enjoy drop a comment, say hello, BLOG-ON!

Here is an update (4/17) on all of this---I tried yet again to work with WORDPRESS man what a pain in the butt!  I am not sure if it is me, or our connectin here but lets say combursume and a waste of time!

I am moving this blog over to WordPress.  I will update and post a link once I have a new blog up and running on Wordpress.  This has been something I have been debating for a few years.  Today I finally DID IT! 

There are a few reasons for this move. The main reason is it is time for a change. I am hoping to be a bit more inspired by using Wordpress.  From my small bit of research, it sounds like Wordpress will be a better fit with my iPad.

Thanks for following me here over the years and be on a lookout for a new blog at Wordpress.

1 comment:

thecrazysheeplady said...

I'm glad you are staying here. I hate dealing with Wordpress and their ads that show up on every post unless you pay for the upgrade.