I went back and looked up what I wrote a year ago:
2018
- spend more time outside with Christian and "The Girls" did this
- ski, hike, bike, paddle, walk, be as active as possible did this
- read, knit, use up my stash yarn, knit, read did this
- develop my drawing/sketching skills (this is a focus challenge) this will never be DONE but I will keep this goal as I have a long way to go and it is a HUGE goal & challenge for me!
- stay healthy, eat good food, stay away from processed foods tried my best will do a lot better in 2019
a secret goal/wish will share if it happensthis didn't happen but things worked out far better!- be grateful did this but one can never ever stop in this department and I will need to be more grateful as life is wonderful! Be thankful and grateful for all life has to offer!
Welcome, 2018 a new year, new challenges, and time to move forward to build on the good and positive in our world!
2019
Adventure, Goals & Challenges, Excitement, Peace, Gratefulness
- I am going to leave that collection of words as my overriding theme for 2019!
- Adventure is a must and this can be in art, knitting, being outside, travel, looking at life like what it really is a grand adventure!
- Goals & Challenges go side by side goals push yourself, challenges can be goals, no matter what one needs to get outside their comfort box! Strive and push beyond "normal" expectations!
- Excitement life is exciting so embrace life---live life to your fullest! Add excitement to your days daily!
- Peace whether this is worldwide, in your heart, your home, your relationships spread more peace in the world!
- GRATEFULNESS be honestly, sincerely grateful for all we have as it is limitless! There is so much to be grateful for: family, friends, education, art, creating, books, time outdoors, dogs, flowers, food, clean water, a home, snow, skis, the list is never ending! Stars that glow brightly against a dark sky, Northern lights that dance across the sky, snow flying by, pine trees covered in fresh snow! Whatever makes you happy be grateful it is in your life! Then say it out loud---get others on the grateful bandwagon!
Wishing you all a wonderful year filled with good health, family & friends! Add in some:
Adventure, Goals & Challenges, Excitement, Peace, Gratefulness
Adventure, Goals & Challenges, Excitement, Peace, Gratefulness

5 comments:
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures
on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.
Hi---I don't have a reply set up here but there aren't any photos in this post. Other posts have photos and I hope they are loading.
Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a information! present here at this weblog, thanks
admin of this site.
I reckon something really interesting about your website
so I saved to bookmarks.
I view something truly interesting about your blog so I saved to my bookmarks.
Post a Comment