Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Neck Opening!


This is what happens when you have knitted several (exact number hmmm not sure) Lopi/yoke sweaters!  You just knit around and around and around, tossing in wonderful motifs that fit into the mental picture I have of my new Nordic traditional sweater.  This sweater called Solstice (my name, my creation) is about snow, mountains, and cross-country skiing. Each motif has a connection to one of those three aspects of my world.  

HOWEVER! One will need a NECK no matter what!  I totally forgot about the NECK opening and how or what method would I use to design the neck opening!  YIKES!  The knitting trolls have been rather quiet but sure enough, they were scheming up their next plan of attack and the little nasty trolls once again arrived and tossed me yet another troll attack!  
I may have to frog back two rounds to start my neck work.  Luckily, I was not too far along before the troll attack!

I will use EZ's Kangaroo Pouch for the neck opening.  I now need to think about this, organize my assault, watch the DVD I have from Schoolhouse Press, and set up the Kangaroo Pouch which will be steeked.

No comments: