I am in the throws of a major:
"Ribbing could we just be done with you NOW!"
Cuff ribbing on a sleeve always seems rather exciting and fast. I often use a sleeve for a swatch. I feel this is a productive start to knitting a sweater.
Then comes the body stitches to be cast on 252 in sport weight. I do place markers every 50 stitches so I am not counting and counting and counting stitches. K1P1, seems to take forever and one slowly makes progress. I do keep a coilless safety pin as a marker so I can force myself to say knit 2 rounds at least a night. When all is said and done, I made ribbing progress! I am now chasing lice work around the body of my sweater.
![]() |
| A photo that shows the richness of the yarn far better than the one above. |



2 comments:
Nice stitches! It's going to ge a beautiful sweater ~ ribbing and all :-)
This may be one of the reasons why I prefer to knit back and front flat and then seam them.
Post a Comment