Monday, January 1, 2018

Good Morning 2018! The Year of The DOG!

Like every year we all think of challenges to tackle or the dreaded resolutions that often last a half a day or a few hours or maybe even weeks, months  . . . but at last a new year filled with new hopes and goals.  I like the words challenges and goals.  Do I have some new challenges----I do----will I share them----hmmmmm I think I will on second thought!

2018 


  • spend more time outside with Christian and "The Girls"
  • ski, hike, bike, paddle, walk, be as active as possible
  • read, knit, use up my stash yarn, knit, read
  • develop my drawing/sketching skills (this is a focus challenge)
  • stay healthy, eat good food, stay away from processed foods
  • a secret goal/wish will share if it happens
  • be grateful 
Welcome, 2018 a new year, new challenges, and time to move forward to build on the good and positive in our world!

PS 2018 is The Year of The DOG!