On Saturday, I hit my yearly goal of 100 days on skis. I like having this goal as it does help get me out the door at times. The other big reason is I love having a "real" full-time job and I still get in 100 days on the boards sliding around on snow.
![]() |
| Day 100 which wrapped up the ski coaching season . . . now I can just ski with "the girls" & Christian no other commitments. |
![]() |
| One of the many goof-balls we get to ski with! |
![]() |
| WolfPack ski fan! |
![]() |
| Elementary relay race tag zone. |
![]() |
| Skiing on the Dragon's Back with Nulato Hills in the background. On the other side of those hills, we have the Yukon River. |
![]() |
| Sikulik, a long time skier, will be graduating this year and heading to college. It has been a treat working with him over the years. |
![]() |
| Elementary WolfPack ski racers! |
![]() |
| End of race and season picnic on the beach. |








No comments:
Post a Comment