Yesterday (Monday), I had ski practice at +35ºF! Yahoo! Corn snow, sunshine, and smiling kids!
![]() |
| Parachute Popcorn working on making this into some kind of ski game. |
![]() |
| The crew of 1st and 2nd graders plus a few 3rd grade helpers! |
![]() |
| This is my last week for organized ski practices our elementary race will be on Friday and Saturday. |
After school on Tuesday was the first day I didn't have Race Team practice since December. I worked a bit in my classroom and then beat feet home. I grabbed the dogs, my skate gear and out the door, we dashed. I skied about 13Ks with no one else . . . no kids . . . no adults . . . NO ONE! Just my dogs, Sadie and Tally, and myself! The only thing I thought briefly about was the fact I didn't grab the bear spray! I really need to be carrying that now that spring has arrived here in the north.
This weekend we host our school district's elementary race. Saturday afternoon about 2:00 our ski season with kids is over and done! Life will slow down and I can get skiing tidied up in my classroom and my house.
This weekend we host our school district's elementary race. Saturday afternoon about 2:00 our ski season with kids is over and done! Life will slow down and I can get skiing tidied up in my classroom and my house.



No comments:
Post a Comment