![]() |
| I was totally smitten with Kate Davies yarn club and had to sign up and order her new yarn named: Buachaille. #sevenskeinsclub you can find out more about her yarn or visit her blog. |
![]() |
| This African Violet was started from a leaf last year. I have several of these in my classroom from last year and they are doing GREAT! Nothing like a bit of color in my dark wintery world! |
![]() |
| One of the many tundra walks we take just about every day or when the snow lands we ski! |
![]() |
| Butternut Squash Curry with chick-peas and rice! Tonight we had this as a left over and added chicken breast so dang tasty@ |
![]() |
| Sadie loves to eat ice even if it is like -20ºF out she will lay in the snow and eat ice! |
![]() |
| Just us "girls" out on the tundra! Tally and me. |
![]() |
| Miss Sadie and me. |
![]() |
| I love tally just sitting and wishing those clouds would bring us some snow! |
![]() |
| "See" says Tally, "I am praying for snow too!" |
![]() |
| Almond flour , chipotle crackers. This is a great little recipe and just plain old yummy and easy to make. |
![]() |
| I love homemade soup. Here is a nice little veggie soup with chick-peas. The base is turkey and veggie broth. |
![]() |
| Almond Flour scone with tundra cranberries! |
![]() |
| Beach looking north along Norton Sound. |
![]() |
| Beach looking south towards Unalakleet. |
Here is Tomten # 2 with the sleeves completed. Below is the amount of left over green yarn. Luckly it all worked out perfectly with a bit of frogging and added colors.
Below are a few closing photos from October 31st tundra walk in the wind and snow! All of which makes me extremely happy!























3 comments:
Those almond crackers look wonderful! I did not even know that there was such a thing as almond flour.
Wonderful pictures! It was fun seeing all the things you've been up to in October. I'm in the Seven Skeins club too, but haven't started a project yet. I have the two sweaters for my granddaughters to finish first, plus I've been holding out for all four of the big patterns to be released. I want to be sure I use the right colours in the right project. :-)
I just haven't started anything due to a Tomten that has got to get in the mail! I am about to cast-on those mittens as I just love the look.
I am very curious to see what else she has up her knitting needles!
Post a Comment