Sunday, September 30, 2018

IRIGAK II Maverick Seizes the Land (A book Review)

Purchase from Amazon
Local writer Amber Cunningham has released her second book in her series Irigak - Land of the Little People in May (2018).  I purchased a copy yesterday at our Saturday Market here in the village.  I had a very enjoyable read as I stepped into the mysterious land of the Irigaks.

Amber captures the reader's attention with an action-packed read.  IRIGAK II has the added bonus of artwork by Bulgarian illustrator: Ralica Mladenova!  The combination of an intriguing storyline and creative illustrations will draw in young readers from far and near.  Irigak - Land of Little People has a few activities on the author's blog to help enhance discussion and comprehension.

Posted below are photos from my tundra walks.  I get out daily on the tundra as I am fascinated by the vegetation and expanse.  Tundra walking may look smooth, but it is rough, full of holes, water, lichen, mosses, and berries.  I find tundra walking is an excellent workout!


I am sure there is a hidden world that shows itself to those who believe in the Little People!


















I often think of the Irigaks' and their magical world.  I have always been intrigued by the folklore of Native cultures.  Amber R. Cunningham now shares this mysterious world and adventures with her readers!

No comments: