I started to write this post in early March. The only issue is that nothing happened, or should I say a lot happened which is why I am writing this post a few weeks later.
Skiing!
 |
| Tally and I cruising home from a wonderful tundra ski today. I love to classic ski and ski tour. |
I wish I could write like a well-polished writer and could express myself clearly with great details . . . hmmm . . . I will just muddle through with this challenge! As you know, if you stop here even randomly, you will picked up that I love to ski! There is no greater joy to be able to glide effortlessly on skis through the snow. Whether it is skiing in the mountains, across the tundra, hills, through a forest, the pure peacefulness of being on nordic ski gear is just part of me! After injuring my knee last July I was terrified I may never get to enjoy this love of mine again: Nordic skiing. Every time I put on my skis I am grateful beyond words!
 |
| Ski practice running the hoops! |
 |
| Ski practice playing polar bears and seals. |
 |
| Our Community Ski Race that we hold during spring break and the Iditarod. |
 |
| The fans during our Comunity Ski Race. |
 |
| Skiku coaches and our skiers. |
 |
| One very special gal who is from White Mountain was here playing basketball and is a skier at heart. She joined us for a ski practice! |
 |
| Died bugs after skiing up Picnic Hill. |
 |
| Our evening S'more picnic this week. We had families, skiers, Skiku coaches, and a ton of fun on skis! |
 |
| Today's ski . . . sunshine, fresh snow, and groomed trails thanks to this great guy! |
 |
| The snow that fell straight down that was not blown away at 40+mph winds! |
 |
| Snack time for us all! |
 |
| A nice tropical tea a friend sent me that came from Hawaii----yummy! |
 |
| Heading home after our tea break. Look at that northern latitude blue sky! |
 |
| It was 0ºF so the dogs have on their Ruffwear jackets and their traditional dog mushing booties. |
 |
| Life is wonderful on skis! |
1 comment:
I would love to be able to try skiing!
Post a Comment