I am making great progress with my meniscus repair! Yes, I am pretty darn thrilled with my knee's recovery. I have been working with some amazing PTs at
Whitefish Therapy & Sport Center. I have nothing but rave reviews for this group of professionals! My knee surgery was done by
Flathead Orthopedics which have offices in Kalispell and Whitefish.
I am not thrilled that I had to have all this work done to my knee, but I am thrilled it happened here in Montana. If this had happened in the village we work and live in----
oh---- it would have been a nightmare. First flying out 400 air miles to get to a doctor to see what was wrong and then after that surgery and recovery and PT . . . a nightmare!
Grateful I am in the perfect location for this little event in my summer!
 |
| My surgery was on Friday, July 21st. This photo is from July 25th. I only have 3 stitches this wrap is for compression. |
 |
| Knitting and healing with a bit of ice on our killer front porch! July 26th. |
 |
| Time for some elevation July 27th. My knee dreaming of x-c skiing this winter! |
Today in PT, I was given the ok to start mellow biking on the flats! I am walking all over town to run errands and taking my PT exercises seriously!
1 comment:
Wow! Good for you :-D.
Post a Comment