![]() |
| Brown spring Tundra and Unalakleet River Ice still in place |
![]() |
| The "Girls" ejoying the stick pull on the still brown tundra. |
![]() |
| Nothing like an afternoon romp with your best buddy! |
River ice is still in place and hasn't departed. I would think this weekend the river ice will break-up and headed out to sea.
I really do appreciate the rhythm of the seasons and how life revolves around these changes.
Lopi Sweater:
My sweater is coming right along. I am enjoying knitting with unspun wool. I have found it easy to knit with and even enjoy knitting from a cake of yarn. I am after a closer fitting sweater than I usually knit. I am a little leary how this one will come out! I am trying it on as I go to make sure I am knitting up a wearable piece. Plus, I measure, measure, measure as I knit along. So far everything seems to me working out well!
![]() |
| Lopi sweater knitted with unspun Icelandic wool which I must admit I really am enjoying! |




No comments:
Post a Comment