![]() |
| I really like this photo. I found it on a google search. I found the site but can not the find the artist to give him/her credit. If anyone knows who the artist is please let me know. |
![]() |
| Winter Solstice Ski 12/21/14 |
![]() | |||
| My girl Sadie and I on the wind blown tundra. |
![]() |
| 2/25/15 one of our more desperate attempts to find skiable snow. Really hard packed drifts on the beach. You have to admit it is stunning! |
![]() |
| Sadie letting it rip! All 4 paws airborne! |
![]() |
| Christian skiing away on the stone grinding surface. People pay good money for this in ski shops! |
![]() |
| We love our Ruffwear dog harnesses! |
![]() | |
| I love the sea ice . . . |









No comments:
Post a Comment