The first Tomten is just about done! I had to order some buttons and those should be here next week (I hope). I went with some nice simple wooden buttons that I bought on Etsy and the bonus is I was able to get 50 of each design for a killer price!
 |
| These buttons came from Buttons Craft. I like that they are simple, made out of wood and the price was perfect! Another plus is you could use either side. |
The first Tomten has come out great! Two areas that I will change just a tad will be the arm hole depth and my gauge is really 4.5 sts to an inch so that will be adjusted on #2 which will be for the oldest of the grand nieces.
 |
| I am knitting a crochet button band which I really like! I like the ease, and texture this simple button band offers. I really could not bring myself to knitting an icord! |
 |
| I did line the inside cuffs with Ultra Alpaca and the icord on the top of the collar is the same nice Alpaca yarn. |
No comments:
Post a Comment