![]() |
| Here is the first flower I have seen out on my tundra walks. It is known as the "woolly lousewort " or "bumble-bee flower." |
![]() |
| My Bláithín sweater which I have been calling Ol'Navy now has the sleeves joined to the body. |
![]() |
| Color Work yahooo---lets hear it for some color work finally! These center stitches will be for the sandwich steek. |
![]() |
| Color work schematic--my first round will be orange flowers, the middle round will be blue flowers, and the last round will be yellow flowers. |
![]() |
| I love working a color yoke after hours of one solid color it is such a treat to really be able to see your progress as the color work motif changes. |
![]() |
| May 17th sea ice, with a nice low ceiling for visibility which makes it is hard for planes to fly. This photo is looking north up towards Blueberry Hills. |
![]() |
| Jumbled up mess of sea ice that has returned due to the winds coming in form the southwest. |







No comments:
Post a Comment