Meniscus Recovery

I am making great progress with my meniscus repair! Yes, I am pretty darn thrilled with my knee's recovery.  I have been working with some amazing PTs at Whitefish Therapy & Sport Center. I have nothing but rave reviews for this group of professionals!  My knee surgery was done by Flathead Orthopedics which have offices in Kalispell and Whitefish.

I am not thrilled that I had to have all this work done to my knee, but I am thrilled it happened here in Montana.  If this had happened in the village we work and live in----oh---- it would have been a nightmare.  First flying out 400 air miles to get to a doctor to see what was wrong and then after that surgery and recovery and PT . . . a nightmare!

Grateful I am in the perfect location for this little event in my summer!
My surgery was on Friday, July 21st.  This photo is from July 25th.  I only have 3 stitches this wrap is for compression.
Knitting and healing with a bit of ice on our killer front porch!  July 26th.

Time for some elevation July 27th. My knee dreaming of x-c skiing this winter!
Today in  PT, I was given the ok to start mellow biking on the flats!  I am walking all over town to run errands and taking my PT exercises seriously!

Comments

Wow! Good for you :-D.