A few things that got Set a Side!

I always feel like I need to keep things up to date a sort of keeping the "To Do List" clean and I seem to fall behind on a regular basis.  At least, "The Blog" is mine and really I can do whatever I want . . . I like this!

March For Women January 21, 2017

This was a typical day here in Unalakleet meaning it was far too cold for ski practice.  I know from the photos it was a -20+ for sure!  Many of us did the march for women, for all people, for everyone to be treated with kindness, compassion, and equality.  We had a huge gathering for a village with 725 people.  A nice age spread from young girls to us older folks.  It was cold, clear, crisp and we were under that northern blue sky which is rather short lived in January.  We started at the clinic and marched to the cannery. After the march, we went for hot chocolate at one of the organizers home to visit and to chat about what a success the march for women was for everyone!

Let's say we were frosty and it was cold!

A great mix and look at the parkas!  Stunning native women!










Comments