Knit Girls

I have written about the Knit Girls before and here is an update of them in action.  My niece has three girls and they have discovered that 100% wool is the best thing for staying warm.  They were all a bit picky about rustic real wool but I won them over.  When you live in a damp place and off the grid one learns quickly to be warm one wears wool!  The wool for any of the sweaters the girls have on are from one of my favorite yarn shops: Schoolhouse Press.  Hats are knitted with yarn from Polka Dot Sheep my other favorite yarn shop and hat designs from that shop as well.








Comments

lizzi said…
Sweet wee girls.
Heston Folks said…
Beautiful photos! I so enjoy your blog. I got to spend most of November outside of Fairbanks, and experienced just a wee taste of an Alaskan winter. Reading your blog makes me hopeful that I will get to see other areas of the state someday as well. Thank you for writing and posting. All the best in the New Year!
Barb G.
knitski said…
Thank you and they are so knit worthy!
knitski said…
As you know Alaska is a huge place so rich and diverse---I am forever grateful to live in such a remote place!