Calling all SNOW . . . Where are you?

This day came and went!

This photo and others are just a review from last weeks walks on the beach or tundra.
I always love the cold blues and pinks from the time of the year.


Sea ice forming

Our setting sun . . . 
Ms. Sadie in search of a moose head
My dream one day soon!




I sit in northwest Alaska and I am still waiting for snow . . . it is cold, the ground is frozen, the river, slough, and the sea are all freezing up nicely, and yet there is no snow in the village or on the tundra.

I wait for my snow to arrive and worry about our climate the impact man has had on earth and the atmosphere.  How the world has changed over my lifetime.  How population has increased. How careless we have become with our lands and with life in general at times.  Yet, I know that in many aspect life has improved for many around the world and just the opposite life has diminished for others.

How do we make the world a better place for ourselves and others?  I feel it is our job, all of us to not sit around and complain! We all need to voice our concerns in a positive way, write to our leaders, and stand up for what we believe will make our world a better place.  Tantrums just don't work---just in case no one told you that growing up!

Get the kettle on, knit, get outside, think, write to our leaders, be a positive role model and let us all make our world a better place!


Comments