Morning Routines

My favorite summer morning routines is as follows: to get up, drink coffee with half and half, write emails/check in with the world, knit a little, have breakfast, do some yoga, sit ups, and go for the morning farmland bike ride.  This is total summertime bliss for me!

This summer, I started doing my yoga outside.  Why I haven't done this before is beyond me!  
Another great hat pattern by knitwear designer Aimee Alexander.  This is Central Ave hat, and it is a great knit!  I am currently knitting 4 of these hats for my niece and her girls.
Hay fields with Big Mountain in the background.  Or as I like to call it "Whitefish Resort at Big Mountain."  Currently everything in Whitefish is being called "at Whitefish"--drives me nuts!  This is Big Mountain and recently had a name change to Whitefish resort . . . don't even get me started on this one!  This is part of my farmland morning ride.
My favorite bridge on my morning ride.  I look forward to this river crossing everyday.
My last ride of the summer.


Comments