Knitting: the challenge completed!

As many of you readers know, I have been knitting sweaters for my niece and her three girls.  They are a wonderful group to knit for as they wear all items all the time. They get compliments and share those with me. They score high on the knit-able scale!

Photo from their homeschool/school program.
Alice's sweater the final one.  This is knitted in worsted weight yarn from Schoolhouse Press, the pattern is Riddari.
Damp, wet Olympic peninsula makes for wonderful 100% wool fans! 
Wool making it to the news as well!
All the gals in this household are now covered in wool of some kind. What did I learn from this little challenge . . . I love knitting Lopi Sweaters! The Lopi sweater/design is a fast, fun knit, with endless varieties of color to play with.

Comments