The Tomten Adventure #1

The first Tomten is just about done!  I had to order some buttons and those should be here next week (I hope).  I went with some nice simple wooden buttons that I bought on Etsy and the bonus is I was able to get 50 of each design for a killer price!


These buttons came from Buttons Craft.  I like that they are simple, made out of wood and the price was perfect!  Another plus is you could use either side.
The first Tomten has come out great!  Two areas that I will change just a tad will be the arm hole depth and my gauge is really 4.5 sts to an inch so that will be adjusted on #2 which will be for the oldest of the grand nieces.


I am knitting a crochet button band which I really like!  I like the ease, and texture this simple button band offers.  I really could not bring myself to knitting an icord!

I did line the inside cuffs with Ultra Alpaca and the icord on the top of the collar is the same nice Alpaca yarn.

Comments