Central Ave Bakery & Deli: 237 central Avenue (406)- 863-8788

This summer I stumbled into a fantastic bakery which I quickly fell in love with.  Central Ave Bakery & Deli is close to my home.  I can walk to their front door in about 3 minutes or bike over in about a minute! Central Ave Bakery & Deli is fun, up beat, and cheery.  The frosting on the cake is they have friendly, helpful, and extremely pleasant employees.  In simple terms, the owner knows her stuff and has created a welcoming bakery and deli in downtown Whitefish.  I love how busy they are and the constant hum of chit chat and customers coming and going.   They have some of the best bagels this side of New York!  If you are in Whitefish and looking for a nice cup of coffee, a sweet treat, a great lunch salad, sandwich, or  take home pre-made pies and dishes to bake at your home this is the place!  I am sure you will be as pleased as I am to add Central Ave Bakery & Deli to your list of favorite bakeries and rest stops!




Comments