I Use Creative Juices at ETSY

I have a long time friend who is an amazing artist!  She studied years ago at New York City School of Fine Arts.  She is a photographer, painter, knitter, needle felter, seamstress, well her talents run deep and her etsy shop I Use Creative Juices really sums up her talents.  Theresa does sell her items at the local Farmers Market in Whitefish, Montana.  She also has her online Etsy shop as well.  If you are looking for some unusual gifts for some one or something different for yourself have a look and I am sure you will be impressed!

Below you will see a bag she needled felted for lucky ME!  Theresa was able to put so many aspects of what I love to do into this needle felted bag---really amazing.  Snow on pine trees, northern lights in the sky, skiers, mittens in blue my favorite color with dog paw prints for our two dogs, and the orange parts are a ski hat and tassel.

Close up of the needle felted art work---it is just like a painting!
Bag fits perfect and this is my school bag.  It is holding up great!
The well finished inside has of course paw print material!




Comments